Plumbing and Heating cover in Lincoln and surrounding areas.
Tap installation throughout Lincoln by J&S Plumbing and Heating
JAS Plumbing and Heating are expert in showers and tap installation, we are dedicated to making your life easier. That’s why we install products that are easy to fit, easy to use and are backed up by solid quality guarantees.
All the products we supply are made from high grade brass and in most cases, include metal back nuts and ceramic cartridges that will stand the test of time. All products meet the standards set by WRAS.
Whats the difference between high and low pressure taps?
The easiest way to work out what you need is to have a look in the loft, if you have a tank then you need low pressure taps, if you don't have tanks then it is more then likely you need high pressure taps.
- Low pressure tap installation on high pressure will cause noises and vibrations that can cause leaks
- High pressure Tap installation on low pressure can restrict flow and reduce the amount of flow to the taps and increase filling up times of baths and sinks
- Shower pumps increase the flow to make the showers high flow.
- Kitchen tap installation can be mixed high pressure and low pressure, we recommend low pressure taps for these as it is better to have slightly reduced flow on the hot then to have noise and vibration from the mains.
Are Branded taps and showers better?
Yes, every step of your installation is made easier with branded taps and showers, a few of the benefits include:
- Fully tested for each installation type to ensure it does what is says on the box
- UK based guarantee teams
- Spares available even after 20-30 years
- Quality products made of high density metals
- Products tested and improved to speed up installation, saving time and money
JAS Plumbing and Heating recommend 3 brands:
Although we are happy to install other brands, we can not guarantee the quality of other products.